COCONUT FIBER FROM VIETNAM (AMY 84 1683 655 628)

FOB อ้างอิงราคา:รับราคาล่าสุด
US$200.00 - US$500.00 / ตัน | 100 ตัน / ตัน (Min. Order)
รายงานที่น่าสงสัยกิจกรรม
ภาพรวม
รายละเอียดโดยย่อ
ประเภทสินค้า:
ไฟเบอร์อื่น ๆ
ลวดลาย:
ดิบ
ลักษณะ:
เป็นมิตรกับสิ่งแวดล้อม
ใช้:
matress
วัสดุ:
Coconut Fiber
ความยาวของเส้นใย:
7-30CM
ความวิจิตร:
RAW FIBER
สถานที่กำเนิด:
Ben Tre, Vietnam
ชื่อแบรนด์:
VIET DELTA
หมายเลขรุ่น:
COCONUT FIBER
Color:
Natural Gold brown of coconut fiber
Moisture:
18% max
Impurity:
2.5% max
packing:
100-120 bale
ความสามารถในการจัดหา
ความสามารถในการจัดหา:
1000 Ton/Tons per Month
บรรจุภัณฑ์และการจัดส่ง
รายละเอียดบรรจุภัณฑ์
100-120kgs/bale or as customer's requirement
ท่า
Ho Chi Minh port
Product Description

 We - VIET DELTA INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD - Specializing supply coconut fiber/ coconut coir fiber for a lot of clients in all over the world.

Specification:
• Color: Natural Gold brown of coconut fiber
• Length of fiber: 7-30 cm
• Moisture: 18% max & 23% max
• Impurity: 2.5% max

Packaging & Shipping

 • Packing: 100-120kgs/bale
• Quantity: 18-20MTS/40'HC. Least quantity for export: 05x40'HC/shipment

- Min of Quantity: 3 containers/ shipment

- Payment term: T/T in advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document or L/C At Sight 100%.

Company Information

 

คุณอาจชอบ
ไม่ตรงกับที่คุณต้องการใช่หรือไม่? 1 คำขอ หลายใบเสนอราคา รับใบเสนอราคาตอนนี้ >>
คุณอาจชอบ
ผลลัพธ์สินค้าหรือซัพพลายเออร์เหล่านี้ถูกแปลเพื่อความสะดวกของคุณโดยใช้เครื่องมือภาษา ถ้าคุณมีข้อแนะนำเกี่ยวกับผลลัพธ์การแปล โปรดช่วยเราพัฒนา
All product and supplier information in the language(s) other than English displaying on this page are information of www.alibaba.com translated by the language-translation tool automatically. If you have any query or suggestion about the quality of the auto-translation, please email us at (email address). Alibaba.com and its affiliates hereby expressly disclaim any warranty, express or implied, and liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon any auto-translated information or caused by any technical error of the language-translation tool.