3 Pcs ชุดเด็กน่ารักช้างสัตว์หู Tie และ Tail Cosplay เครื่องแต่งกาย Party อุปกรณ์เสริมแถบผม QHBD-8694

FOB อ้างอิงราคา:รับราคาล่าสุด
US$0.68 - US$1.95 / ชิ้น | 100 ชิ้น / ชิ้น (Min. Order)
สี:
ระยะเวลาดําเนินการ::
จำนวน( ชิ้น) 1 - 50000 >50000
ระยะเวลาโดยประมาณ (วัน) 3 ต่อรองได้
การปรับตามความต้องการ:
โลโก้ที่กำหนดเอง (Min. Order: 1000 ชิ้น)
บรรจุภัณฑ์ที่กำหนดเอง (Min. Order: 1000 ชิ้น)

เพิ่มเติม

การปรับแต่งกราฟิก (Min. Order: 1000 ชิ้น) น้อยกว่า
รายงานที่น่าสงสัยกิจกรรม
ภาพรวม
รายละเอียดโดยย่อ
สถานที่กำเนิด:
Zhejiang, China
ชื่อแบรนด์:
แฟชั่น
หมายเลขรุ่น:
QHBD-8694
วัสดุ:
Plasstic และ plush
ชนิด:
ที่เหมาะกับชายและหญิง
ประเภทผลิตภัณฑ์:
ฮาโลวีน/carnival/งานปาร์ตี้/วันเกิด
แบรนด์ชื่อ:
แฟชั่น
ประเภท:
บริการ OEM
สี:
ตามคำขอของคุณ
การชำระเงิน:
Western union,bank transfer
ราคา:
ขายส่งและการแข่งขันราคา
คุณภาพ:
คุณภาพสูง
การใช้งาน:
ตกแต่ง
แหล่งกำเนิดสินค้า:
เจ้อเจียงจีน (แผ่นดินใหญ่)
โลโก้:
Customsized
ความสามารถในการจัดหา
ความสามารถในการจัดหา:
4000 Piece/Pieces per Week
บรรจุภัณฑ์และการจัดส่ง
รายละเอียดบรรจุภัณฑ์
1 PCS/OPP POLYBAG,250 ชิ้น/กล่อง,60*50*40 ซม.
ท่า
ningbo and shanghai port
ระยะเวลาดําเนินการ: :
จำนวน( ชิ้น) 1 - 50000 >50000
ระยะเวลาโดยประมาณ (วัน) 3 รอต่อรอง

3 Pcs Set Kids Cute Elephant Animal Ears Headband Tie and Tail Cosplay Costume Party Hair Band Accessories QHBD-8694

Product description:

1)Color:Red ,white ,blue,or as your request.

2)Packing:1pc in one opp bag.

3)Supply ability:4000pcs per week,you can rest assure of the timely shipment.

4)Product advange:Our product has been admired and appreciated in the world market with its high quality and reasonable price.

 

 

NO.

Item

Animal headband set cat ear headband tail set for carnival cosplay 

1

Material

polyester

2

Size

can be customized   

3

Color

As picture, Standard color available, special color based on pantone color card

4

MOQ

500pcs

5

Export port

FOB SHANGHAI/NINGBO, China

6

Sample time

About 5-7 days

7

Delivery time

About 10-15 days,according to the order, after order confirmed or sample approved

8

Payment term

 T/T(30% advance payment, the remaining 70% to be settled before shipment)

 

 

Our service:

1.Good quality+Factory price+Quick response+Reliable service,is what we are trying best to offer you.

2.We have rich experience of design ,manufacture and sell pet products .

3.OEMorder are welcome.

 

 

FAQ:

Q: Can you do custom size and custom logo on items?

A: Yes surely,  Products are available to do as client's requirements, such as, size, color, material, Logo and others.  Client should provide artwork or design or original samples to us for reference.

Q: How to control the quality?

A: Quality inspector each Process to inspect items, such as, raw material, cutting, printing, sewing and packaging. What's more, accept clients or third party to inspect in producing or in finished products.

 

Q: How to visit Factory?

A: Pls contact with us  before coming, and then let you know the routes, and surely we arrange to pick up. Welcome to China for trip.

Q:What's the term of payment and shipment?

A:30%TT deposit in advance,the balance against before delivery

 

Company Information:

Yiwu Fancy Garment Factory is a professional manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of fancy dress disguise costumes and accessories for CHRISTMAS, HALLOWEEN, CARNIVAL, EASTER, ST. Patrick's day, National day, Football funs, Mardi gras, Birthday, Cosplay and all kinds of seasonal holidays and parties.

 

Picture show:

 

 

คุณอาจชอบ
ไม่ตรงกับที่คุณต้องการใช่หรือไม่? 1 คำขอ หลายใบเสนอราคา รับใบเสนอราคาตอนนี้ >>
คุณอาจชอบ
ผลลัพธ์สินค้าหรือซัพพลายเออร์เหล่านี้ถูกแปลเพื่อความสะดวกของคุณโดยใช้เครื่องมือภาษา ถ้าคุณมีข้อแนะนำเกี่ยวกับผลลัพธ์การแปล โปรดช่วยเราพัฒนา
All product and supplier information in the language(s) other than English displaying on this page are information of www.alibaba.com translated by the language-translation tool automatically. If you have any query or suggestion about the quality of the auto-translation, please email us at (email address). Alibaba.com and its affiliates hereby expressly disclaim any warranty, express or implied, and liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon any auto-translated information or caused by any technical error of the language-translation tool.